||The main protagonist of the Hill Climb Racing video game series. He doesn't say much...
- Name: Bill Newton
- D.O.B: October 18th
- Residence: Climb Canyon
- Likes: Racing
- Dislikes: Everything Else
||Seems there was a breakout at the Laboratory.
- Name: Frank
- D.O.B: Halloween
- Residence: The Laboratory
- Components: - 40% Scrap - 37% Titanium - 13% Motor Oil - 9% Spinach - 1% Love
||A mysterious figure with a futuristic Superbike and a need for speed.
- Name: Nikita
- D.O.B: 20xx
- Job: Time Traveler
- Likes: Neon
- Dislikes: Going Slow
||Rudolph is totally not just Bill in a costume.
- Name: Rudolph
- D.O.B: October 18th (Surely a coincidence...)
- Job: Guiding Santa's Sleigh
- Likes: Christmas
||The Snow Queen has decided to grace us with her royal presence.
- Name: Snow Queen
- D.O.B: Unknown
- Job: Royalty
- Likes: Winter, Snow, Letting it go
- Dislikes: Summer
||Team Fingersoft may have lost the first Share The Pain Cup - But we are bringing in reinforcements to make sure it doesn't happen again.
- Name: Champ
- Team: Fingersoft
- Position: Ringer
- Notes: Climb Canyon's finest racer should give us the edge we need not to lose again. But who is he really?...
||Seems the Climb Canyon sheriff's department has issued a warrant for the infamous gunslinger known as "The Cowboy". Wanted: Dead or Alive.
- Name: Wayne
- Alias: The Cowboy
- Notes: This rootin'-tootin' sunova gun is known by some as Wayne, but most know him simply as "The Cowboy". Last seen in public callin' folks who refused to race him "Yellow Bellied Cowpokes".
||Mackie is on the scene - And she came to win!
- Name: Mackie
- Date of Birth: 6th of April
- Job: Aspiring Athlete
- Likes: Sports, Competition, Winning
- Dislikes: Losing
||A new racing permit had been approved by the Top Off Gas Station. Stand aside commoners - The Duke has arrived!
- Name: The Duke
- Date of Birth: 1st July
- Job: Self-Appointed Noble
- Likes: Gold, Wealth, Eating Cake, Himself
- Dislikes: The Snow Queen
||Jack's Poem. Beware the Headless Racer, he drives the road at night. Forever searching for his head, he's such an eerie sight. For those lost souls who race him, know that he can't be beat. If you wish to know his name you must ask "Trick of Treat"?
||A new Racing Permit has been issued in Climb Canyon. The coolest rat in all of Sky Rock has arrived to teach the denizens of the Canyon the true meaning of style. Meet Shoe!
- Name: Shoe
- Date of Birth: 25th of January
- Residence: Sky Rock
- Likes: Rock n' roll, New Shoes, Fashion, Motorbikes
- Dislikes: Horses, Throwing Stuff Away, Unfashionable People
||Recently declassified information has ended up in the Top-Off Gas Station. Seems like the M.I.T.C.H Prototype unit has become self-aware and applied for a racing permit...
- Unit: M.I.T.C.H. - Mechanised Intelligence Technology (for) Climbing Hills
- Lead Designer: Bill Newton
- Inception Date: 29th August
- Dimentions: ?
- Weight: ?
- Primary Directive: Drive Fast
- Secondary Directive: Drive Really Fast
- Operation Modes: Hill Climb, Cup, ?, Wheelie, ?, ?, Adventure, Team Events
- Notes: Unit seems unable to open pod bay doors when instructed. Probably not an issue.
||A new HCR2 Racing Permit has been approved by the Top Off gas station. Meet Dakota James! Adventurer. Archaeologist. Animal Lover. Racer. Coming soon!
- Name: Dakota James
- Date Of Birth: 1st of June
- Job: Archeologist
- Likes: History, Adventure, Her pet snake
- Dislikes: Grave Robbers, Paperwork, Giant Boulders
||A new racing permit has been issued by the Top Off gas station. Will Violet really be able to take over Climb Canyon? Will anyone rise to stop her?...
- Name: Dr. Iris Velocity a.k.a. Violet
- Date Of Birth: 11th of July
- Job: Supervillian & Former Professor
- Likes: World Domination, Evil Laughs, Her Inventions
- Dislikes: Heroes, Meddling Kids, The Power of Friendship
||A new Racing Permit has been issued by the Top Off Gas Station! Who is the mysterious Knight and what lies beneath the armour?...
- Name: Helmut
- Date Of Birth: Unknown
- Job: Knight
- Likes: Chivalry, Jousting, Their Helmet Collection
- Dislikes: Dishonourable People, Losing, Fingerprints on Their Helmet
||VILLIANS BEWARE! The Incredible Guillermo has appeared in Climb Canyon to put an end to your schemes! This very real and totally high effort Superhero will be landing in Hill Climb Racing 2 soon...
- Name: Guillermo (The Incredible)
- Date Of Birth: Unknown
- Job: Amateur Wrestler & Part-Time Superhero
- Likes: Justice, Defending the weak, Ceviche
- Dislikes: Injustice, Evil, Violet, Getting his cape stuck in the car door
||Climb Canyon archaeologists have uncovered this ancient tablet deep within the great Spooktober Pyramid. What could it mean?...
- Name: Ram
- Date Of Birth: 2500BC
- Job: Lord of all he surveys, Ruler of the living and the dead, Amateur gardener
- Likes: Pyramids, Dark Magic, Eternal Life, Shrubberies
- Dislikes: Cats, Scarabs, Intrepid adventurers, Sand (It gets everywhere...)
||A new racing permit has been issued by the Top-Off Gas station. Doc. Shock's is coming to Hill Climb Racing 2 soon...
- Name: Doctor Salazar Shocks - A.K.A Doc. Shocks
- Date Of Birth: 10th of July
- Job: Scientist, Researcher, Theoretical Engine Development
- Likes: Reading, Inventing, Experimenting, The perfect cup of tea
- Dislikes: Failure, Ethics, Closed Mindedness, Improperly prepared tea
||A new racing permit has been issued by the Top Off gas station. Ranger Powers is on the scene!
- Name: Ranger Powers
- Date Of Birth: 28th of August
- Job: Park Ranger
- Likes: Nature, Animals, Trail riding, Japanese superhero series
- Dislikes: Littering, Camping without a permit, Picnic basket thieves
There once was a boisterous Viking
Adored the fighting and striking
But when coming home
From a pillaging roam
Driving was more to his liking
lvar Icegrille, first of his name
Will bathe himself in racing fame
His engine is hot
Fuelled up a lot
The Canyon is not easily tame
||A new Racing Permit has been approved by the Top Off gas station. Victor Nitrox has come up for air!
- Name: Victor Nitrox
- Date Of Birth: 8th of March
- Job: CEO Rustbucket Deep Sea Salvage Co.
- Likes: Driving, Salvaging, Weightlifting, Sci-fi Novels, Fighting Games
- Dislikes: Giant sharks, Unknowable Eldritch abominations, People who dislike water levels in video games