The game is set within "Climb Canyon" - A vast and expansive canyon where anything can happen.
Climb Canyon has several different areas to drive in including:
- Countryside - The perfect place to start exploring the wonders of long distance travel. Are we there yet?
- Forest - Experience the peace and quiet of a national forest. With a race car!
- City - Bill's favorite city neighborhood with tricky jumps and obstacles.
- Mountain - This track has its ups and downs. How many mountains can you conquer?
- Rustbucket Reef - Explore the mysterious sunken depths of the Rustbucket Reef. Take a deep breath!
- Winter - The perfect place to start exploring the wonders of long distance travel. Are we there yet?
- Mines - Venture down the mines. Who knows what kind of treasure lies there?
- Desert Valley - Bill's got a long road ahead. Hopefully he wears enough sunblock!
- Beach - Pack your towel and swimming suit. Bill's heading to the beach!
- Backwater Bog - Conquer the muddy slopes, smash through the trash & dodge the alligators of the Backwater Bog.
- Racer Glacier - Brave the blizzards, lava and icy lakes of this forgotten glacier! Watch out for Dinosaurs!
- Patchwork Plant - Occupational Health & Safety? What's that?
- Gloomvale - Don't get lost in this ever-changing forest.
- Sky Rock Outpost - Journey through space and set your tires upon the unknown territory of the Moon! One ticket gives you one chance to drive as far as you can.
- Forest Trials - A true test of skills awaits those who challenge these perilous trials.
- Intense City - The ultimate balancing act between grippy tarmac and slippery girders.
- Raging Winter - Battle against the blizzards and the bergy bits!